Who is the data controller?
This is the relevant information of the Data controller for the Data Processing that is processed and provided by users:
|LATINIA INTERACTIVE BUSINESS, S.A. (hereinafter LATINIA)
|C/Valencia 307 4-1 08009 Barcelona (Spain)
|+34 93 446 50 26
What is the legitimacy for the data processing?
The legal basis for the personal data processing is:
– The execution of the forms on the LATINIA website, these forms (section 4.a), are filled in by the data subject or share certain information and thereby give their full consent for their personal data processing.
What information do we treat?
The information that we receive from users or that they share, and that will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, is treated and managed as explained below.
- Information that users provide us directly: LATINIA collects and stores certain information that the user enters on the LATINIA website, through the following sections / forms.
“Get a Demo”
|The information that the user provides us when completing each of these forms, that is, name, surname and email. Identifying data.
2. Information that users provide us indirectly:
|Own and third-party cookies
|LATINIA uses its own and third-party cookies to distinguish it from other users of our website. To do this, without being exhaustive, it collects the following information, the type of search engine, the operating system, including the content it consults and the time of day it does it, as well as the online identifier (that is, the IP assigned to your device).
|Identifying data derived from cookies.
Data derived from navigation.
1. Data quality: The user must guarantee, both with LATINIA and with third parties, the quality of the information and personal data provided through the LATINIA website. This implies that all personal data and information provided must be real, truthful, updated and belong to the user and not to third parties. In the event that they belong to third parties, we understand that it is through their consent and we request that said third party be invited to know our legal texts as soon as possible.
2. Modification of data: The user must notify LATINIA of any modification that occurs in the personal data provided, responding in any case to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at all times.
For what purpose do we treat the data?
|Resolution of doubts, queries and demos
|These sections are created so that users can contact LATINIA and briefly report their doubts or needs and in this way, we can communicate with them.
|Communication of data to third parties (exceptions)
|– In the event that it is strictly necessary for the services requested, in the event that LATINIA collaborates with third parties.
– When LATINIA has express and unequivocal authorization from the user.
– When requested by the competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions).
– If required by regulations.
|With the consent of the user, LATINIA may use the personal data that we obtain to send the required information, that is: (i) Subscription Engine, (ii) NBA (Next Best Action) and (iii) Event gateway critics. In any case, the sending of informative e-mails can be avoided by requesting it at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of the link that appears in the body of each of the e-mails we send and consequently, LATINIA will cease sending the aforementioned information.
|Own and third-party cookies
|In order to provide a better browsing experience and inform us about your last visit to our website.
How long will we keep the data?
Your personal data will be anonymized or deleted once it is no longer relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
What information must be given to individuals whose data is collected?
The personal data that LATINIA collects will be exclusively used to achieve the purpose defined on the LATINIA website. In order to achieve this objective and the correct provision of the service, LATINIA could share certain personal data of users:
– Prior legal requirement, LATINIA may share information with executive authority bodies and / or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
– External service providers: some companies subcontracted by LATINIA may have access to your personal data and information, always under the exclusive control of LATINIA and when necessary to provide our services.
Can the data be transferred internationally?
In the event that we transfer your personal data to a third country, that is, a country outside the European Economic Area (the countries of the European Union plus Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway), we will comply with all the laws applicable to such transfer, including the guarantee that your personal data is kept safe and the presence of safeguards to ensure that there is adequate protection. For this, LATINIA will use standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
What rights does the user have regarding the data provided?
The user may exercise the following rights before LATINIA:
– Right to rectification: the user has the right to have their information corrected (inaccurate data) in the event that it is incorrect or incomplete.
– Right to erasure: It is also known as the “right to be forgotten” and, ultimately, it allows you to request the elimination or suppression of your information when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This does not constitute a general right of erasure; there are exceptions.
– Right to limit the treatment: the user has rights that allow him to “block” or prevent further use of his information. When the treatment is limited, we will only keep your information for the exercise or defense of claims. In addition, we maintain lists of users who have requested a “block” from their information being used to ensure that the restriction is respected in the future.
– Right to data portability: the user has rights that allow them to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes in different services.
– Right to oppose: the user has the right to oppose to certain types of treatment, including treatment for direct marketing purposes. Except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is very personal, so it will be necessary for the user to prove her identity.
To exercise the aforementioned rights provided for in the legislation, the user can contact LATINIA through the email email@example.com or by writing to the address listed in section 1 of this Policy. The communication will contain the following data and documents:
– Name and surname of the data subject, attaching a photocopy of the ID or other valid document that identifies him and, where appropriate, of the person who represents him; the use of electronic signature will exempt from the presentation of these documents.
– Indication of the domicile of the data subject and the request in which the request is specified (the right to be exercised).
The user will also have the right to file a claim with the corresponding Control Authority / Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es), when deemed appropriate.
How do we protect the data of our users?
LATINIA informs the user that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures required by current regulations on Data Protection to guarantee the security of their data, in order to avoid the alteration, loss, access or unauthorized treatment of the data. themselves.
As mentioned, the personal data provided by users through the LATINIA website will not be transferred to other entities or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some companies subcontracted by LATINIA may have access to personal data and information, always under the exclusive control of LATINIA, with the sole purpose of providing a service necessary for the proper functioning of the LATINIA website.
This Policy will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, as well as the resolution of any controversy or divergence related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies the express acceptance of the Spanish jurisdiction.
Date of last update: February 2021.